This week, we announce our new class, discuss the rock-solid storytelling found in our favorite childrens’ book, the stories which emerge from the interaction of complex systems, and the fact that the kids are going back to school. And despite Alastair’s skepticism at the end of the show, we wrap the whole thing up in less than an hour!
- StoryWonk’s NaNoWriMo Pre-Game Class
- I Want My Hat Back, Read By Gabe And Tycho by Geeknights
- I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen
- Minecraft: Towards Dawn
- StoryWonk Daily 159: Learning From Reality TV
- Book of the Month: A Room With A View by EM Forster
- Want to leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, come join the conversation on the forum, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
50MB | 1h 0m
Our theme music is by Nony Zero, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!