This week, we talk about the WGA’s list of the best-written TV shows ever, discuss the entrenched sexism in speculative fiction, talk about writing Rashomon-style, and a handful of other things besides. And it’s our fiftieth show, although we didn’t remember that until we finished recording! Yay!
Thanks to Antonia!
- Sign up for your free Audible trial!
- WGA’s 101 Best Written TV Series Of All Time (Deadline)
- Rabe Resigns SFWA Bulletin (Daily Dot)
- This Week In SF (Anna Guirre)
- Rashomon Style (TV Tropes)
- Book Of The Month: My Man Jeeves by P G Wodehouse
- Want to leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, come join the conversation on the forum, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
59MB | 1h 21m
Our theme music is Journey Of The Featherless by Cloud Cult, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!