This week, we delve deep into the listener mailbag to talk about YouTube serials, turning points and structure, golden ages and auteurs, and the unexamined televisual treasures we loved as children. Also, Alastair stumbles into a ill-advised engineering metaphor, for neither the first nor the last time.
Thanks to Caitlin, Chris and Yvie for email, and to Liz and Nathan for awesomeness!
- Like what you hear? Want more, more often? Support us on Patreon!
- Nan Reinhardt
- StoryWonk Sunday 61: A Show Of Two Halves
- Nothing Much To Do
- The Lizzie Bennett Diaries
- The Revolution Was Televised by Alan Sepinwall
- The Lurker’s Guide To Babylon 5
- Go Bayside!
- If you like the show, why not leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, stop by the Facebook page, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
85MB | 1h 33m
Our theme music is Journey Of The Featherless by Cloud Cult, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!