This week, we’re running late — but we still found time to talk about listener feedback, the value of critical thought, and how stories help connect us to others!
Special thanks to Caitlin, David and Megan!
- Like what you hear? Want more, more often? Support us on Patreon!
- StoryWonk Sunday 14: It’s A Hundred And Balls
- Sufficiently Advanced Magic: Writing Science Fiction and Fantasy
- David’s Extra-Life Challenge
- If you like the show, why not leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, stop by the Facebook page, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
96MB | 1h 06m
Our theme music is Journey Of The Featherless by Cloud Cult, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!