This week, we get to know Lord John Grey and Mac Dubh. It’s Voyager, chapters six to ten!
Thanks to Tannis for the introduction! Next week, we cover chapters eleven to seventeen!
- Do you think that Jamie remembers John Grey?
- Are there any characters in Outlander for whom destiny has played a positive role?
- What does the emerging of traditional power structures in prison – a chieftain and his men – say about the relationship between the civil and the savage?
- Excerpt your favorite single line from the reading, and share it!
- For Alastair’s reading of Tam O’Shanter and to help us do more, stop by our Patreon page!
- New StoryWonk T-Shirts
- Join the StoryWonk forum and continue the conversation!
- Like what we do? Please leave a rating or a review on iTunes!
If you have thoughts on this episode, we’d love to hear them! Visit the StoryWonk forum, come follow us on Twitter, call our voicemail line on ☏252-505-WONK(9665), or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.