From Boston to Edinburgh, Claire has a long way to go, but a joyous destination in Voyager, chapters eighteen to twenty-four!
Thanks to Stacy for the introduction! Next week, we cover chapters twenty-five and twenty-six!
- To what extent is Claire an unreliable narrator in this reading?
- How do you feel about the treatment of race, and the identity politics of the 1960s?
- How does Gabaldon delineate the 20th and 18th centuries in her prose?
- Excerpt your favorite single line from the reading, and share it!
- For Alastair’s reading of Tam O’Shanter and to help us do more, stop by our Patreon page!
- New StoryWonk T-Shirts
- Join the StoryWonk forum and continue the conversation!
- Like what we do? Please leave a rating or a review on iTunes!
If you have thoughts on this episode, we’d love to hear them! Visit the StoryWonk forum, come follow us on Twitter, call our voicemail line on ☏252-505-WONK(9665), or send email to email@example.com.