This week, we set the stage for the end of the book, complete with pirate attacks and some Jamie/Claire sexy times — it’s Voyager, chapters fifty-three to fifty-seven!
Thanks to Antonia for the introduction!
- How do you feel about the depiction of race and slavery in Voyager?
- How do Jamie and Frank differ in their appreciation of Claire? Do we believe her perspective?
- What is the significance of the sex Claire and Jamie have during these chapters, in terms of their relationship?
- Excerpt your favorite single line from the reading, and share it!
- For Alastair’s reading of Tam O’Shanter and to help us do more, stop by our Patreon page!
- New StoryWonk T-Shirts
- Join the StoryWonk forum and continue the conversation!
- Like what we do? Please leave a rating or a review on iTunes!
If you have thoughts on this episode, we’d love to hear them! Visit the StoryWonk forum, come follow us on Twitter, call our voicemail line on ☏252-505-WONK(9665), or send email to email@example.com.