It’s been two months since the end of the second season of Outlander, and we’ve waited long enough — it’s time to get into the third book in the series, and the foundation for season three of the TV adaptation, Voyager!
This time around, we’re doing things a little differently. Every week, we’ll release a new episode of The Scot and the Sassenach, in which Lani and I will be diving deep into the narrative structure, into the symbolism and metaphor, and into the conflicts and characters of this remarkable book — as well as sharing our favorite scenes and moments — and we hope you’ll be able to join us!
This is how the schedule breaks down:
- September 24th: Session 1 (Chapters 1-5)
- October 1st: Session 2 (Chapters 6-10)
- October 8th: Session 3 (Chapters 11-17)
- October 19th: Session 4 (Chapters 18-24)
- November 2nd: Session 5 (Chapters 25-26)
- November 9th: Session 6 (Chapters 27-31)
- November 16th: Session 7 (Chapters 32-37)
- December 2nd: Session 8 (Chapters 38-41)
- December 9th: Session 9 (Chapters 42-47)
- December 16th: Session 10 (Chapters 48-52)
- December 23rd: Session 11 (Chapters 53-57)
- January 13th: Session 12 (Chapters 58-60)
- January 20th: Session 13 (Chapters 61-63)
The podcast will be available in the usual TSaTS feed, and on our YouTube channel.
*Updated to reflect schedule changes.