2015 was a busy year here at StoryWonk, and we wanted to dig into the numbers to see exactly what we did!
In 2015, we released 343 podcast episodes:
- 138 episodes of The Journeyman Writer
- 59 episodes of Dusted
- 48 episodes of The Light Bulb
- 28 episodes of We Used To Be Friends
- 28 episodes of The Scot And The Sassenach
- 20 episodes of In Want Of A Wife
- 9 episodes of Story And Star Wars
- 9 episodes of Dear Mr. Potter
- 3 episodes of Star Trek Slap Fight
- 1 episode of our brand-new show, The Dollar Short
Overall, taking an average running time for each different show, that means we produced 210 hours of material; math fans in the audience might be interested to know that the average episode length (which is skewed a little because of the short running time of TJW) is 37 minutes. That adds up to 34 minutes of brand-new StoryWonk goodness every single calendar day of 2015.
Which is… wow, kind of a lot!
To make sure you don’t miss a thing in 2016, be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter, which will arrive in your inbox every Monday morning with a full release schedule for the week ahead. To help us maintain this pace, and to help us do even more, you can pledge your support via our Patreon page, which will also get you our special Patreon-exclusive commentary tracks, classes and bonus podcasts — and if that isn’t enough, you get our honest and abundant gratitude too!
Thanks so much for all your support this year, everyone — here’s to a great 2016!