As you’ve probably noticed by now, things are looking a little different here on StoryWonk. When we designed the old site, we were working in a slightly different way, and as we changed our approach to classes, lectures and podcasts, we spent more and more time fighting the old systems. Now, we’ve cleared everything out, re-arranged the furniture, given everything a coat of paint, and we’re excited to be moving forward.
Speaking of moving forward, here are some bullet-points, presented to you in the most traditional way:
- Our new classes will arrive in the very near future. We’re very excited about them, but details are still being finalized, so stay tuned for more news. There will be new classes because…
- The old classes are gone. They will no longer be available for purchase, but we’re putting together new (and wildly improved) versions of all of them. We took down the old classes because the new ones are better in every way, and because…
- After two years, we’re ending our relationship with WizIQ. Those of you who bought a class or seminar in the past will still be able to access the recordings until August — and we suggest that, if you use a Windows PC, you download them before then — but after that, they’ll be gone.
- Nothing has been deleted from the site, but it’s possible that some of the posts aren’t linked together properly. If you find anything missing, please let me know!
- We’ll be updating a lot of the site content over the next couple of days, but we wanted to have everything online as soon as possible. If you should stumble across a broken link or missing image in the next day or two, don’t worry about it — or, if you have a spare moment, get in touch. Thank you!
Thank you all for sticking with us, and helping us grow to this point. The next stage of StoryWonk is going to be the most exciting, accessible and awesome yet, so stick around!