This week, technical difficulties have forced us to dip back into the archive, and unearth one of our favorite posts from last year. Rock-solid storytelling in a brilliant children’s book, plus emergent stories in complex systems. We’ll be back next week with a new show!
- Sign up for your free Audible trial!
- I Want My Hat Back, Read By Gabe And Tycho by Geeknights
- I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen
- Minecraft: Towards Dawn
- StoryWonk Daily 159: Learning From Reality TV
- Book Of The Month: My Man Jeeves by P G Wodehouse
- Want to leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, come join the conversation on the forum, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
50MB | 1h 0m
Our theme music is by Nony Zero, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!