This week, we talk about the rewards of being grammatically incorrect, the proper number of exclamation points, the pleasures of the long form, and we have voicemails! Plural! Exclamations!
- Does Proper Grammar Matter In Text Messages? (Lifehacker)
- Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon
- Magician, by Raymond E Feist
- Go On (NBC)
- Subscribe to the new StoryWonk Newsletter
- Book of the Month: A Room With A View by EM Forster
- Want to leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, come join the conversation on the forum, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
70MB | 1h 14m
Our theme music is by Nony Zero, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!