This week, we talk about Glinda the Good Witch, are almost derailed by Donna Noble, then discuss writing synopses and Sherlock Holmes. It’s a packed show!
Thanks to Dallan and Bonnie!
- The Truth About Glinda (via Cracked.com)
- Nicole Humphrey
- Sherlock Holmes
- WordWonks: The weirdness of the word “Wizard”
- Lani’s recommendation: Penske Truck Rental and sleeping
- Alastair’s recommendation: Mental Illness Happy Hour
- Book of the Month: The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- Want to leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
(24:00-61:00) The How and Why of Writing Your Synopsis
(61:00-97:00) The Book Club: A Study In Scarlet
Send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, come join the conversation on the forum, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
100MB | 1h 49m
Our theme music is Journey Of The Featherless by Cloud Cult, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!