This week, we talk about a small Hobbit correction, answer listener questions on books about writing and sub-plots, share the beginning of a listener-crafted writer improv, and finally get around to discussing A Christmas Carol. All that, and discover why Lani needs to send Susan Elizabeth Phillips a gift basket.
Thanks to Sidney, Sarah, Jim T and Jim P!
- StoryWonk’s 2013 Revision Class
- The Unfinished Tales by JRR Tolkien
- Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott
- On Writing by Stephen King
- The Courage To Write by Ralph Keyes
- No Plot No Problem by Chris Baty
- Natural Born Charmer by Susan Elizabeth Philips
- TED Talks
- Book of the Month: The Play by Deirdra Kiai
- Want to leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, come join the conversation on the forum, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
45MB | 1h 02m
Our theme music is Journey Of The Featherless by Cloud Cult, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!