This week on the show, we talk about the books we are currently reading, answer a bushel of listener questions on structure, breaking into the business, and the important of good editing. Settle in, folks, it’s a long one!
Thanks to Jeff, Cate and Nan for the questions!
- StoryWonk’s 2013 Revision Class
- In Praise Of Slow, by Carl Honore
- What I Did For A Duke, by Julie Ann Long
- The Dreaming Void, by Peter F Hamilton
- Dan Harmon’s Story Structure
- Ultimate Lost and Philosophy: Think Together, Die Alone, edited by Sharon Kaye
- Book of the Month: The Play by Deirdra Kiai
- Want to leave a review on iTunes? Thank you!
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com, leave us voicemail on 252-505-WONK, follow us on Twitter, come join the conversation on the forum, subscribe to our awesome email newsletter, or check out StoryWonk.com for all the information about our classes, podcasts, community and more!
68MB | 1h 33m
Our theme music is Journey Of The Featherless by Cloud Cult, and other music comes from Josh Woodward and Kevin MacLeod. StoryWonk Sunday is a StoryWonk production by Lani Diane Rich and Alastair Stephens, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
Thanks for listening!