We return to Lallybroch for some swashbuckling tales of adventure, and a difficult revelation. This week in Voyager, chapters thirty-two to thirty-seven!
Thanks to Antonia for the introduction! Next week, we cover chapters thirty-eight to forty-one!
- When Jenny interrupts Jamie and Claire having sex, does she do the right thing?
- Is there a connection between Jamie’s nameless state and his inner fortress?
- Do we have pity for Laoghaire?
- Excerpt your favorite single line from the reading, and share it!
- For Alastair’s reading of Tam O’Shanter and to help us do more, stop by our Patreon page!
- New StoryWonk T-Shirts
- Join the StoryWonk forum and continue the conversation!
- Like what we do? Please leave a rating or a review on iTunes!
If you have thoughts on this episode, we’d love to hear them! Visit the StoryWonk forum, come follow us on Twitter, call our voicemail line on ☏252-505-WONK(9665), or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.