From plague ships to pelicans, Jamie and Claire have adventures on the high sea. This week in Voyager, chapters forty-two to forty-seven!
Thanks to Maya for the introduction!
- How much of Claire’s personality is anchored in her medical skill?
- How does the story of Mr Willoughby change our understanding of his character?
- Is Jamie doing the right thing by keeping Marsali and Fergus apart?
- Excerpt your favorite single line from the reading, and share it!
- For Alastair’s reading of Tam O’Shanter and to help us do more, stop by our Patreon page!
- New StoryWonk T-Shirts
- Join the StoryWonk forum and continue the conversation!
- Like what we do? Please leave a rating or a review on iTunes!
If you have thoughts on this episode, we’d love to hear them! Visit the StoryWonk forum, come follow us on Twitter, call our voicemail line on ☏252-505-WONK(9665), or send email to email@example.com.