This week, we’re joined by the brilliant Daphne Olive of Fathoms Deep to discuss Voyager, chapters forty-eight to fifty-two!
Thanks to Karla for the introduction!
- How are sea voyages in Outlander representative of change and adaptation?
- Are we moved by Claire’s moment of grace? Are there other, similar moments through the series?
- What is the significance of the names “Mother Claire” and “Fergus Fraser”?
- Excerpt your favorite single line from the reading, and share it!
- For Alastair’s reading of Tam O’Shanter and to help us do more, stop by our Patreon page!
- New StoryWonk T-Shirts
- Join the StoryWonk forum and continue the conversation!
- Like what we do? Please leave a rating or a review on iTunes!
If you have thoughts on this episode, we’d love to hear them! Visit the StoryWonk forum, come follow us on Twitter, call our voicemail line on ☏252-505-WONK(9665), or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.